· Attends and Maintains an accurate represenatation of the Clubs general committee meeting minutes, held on a 6 weekly basis throughout the calendar year.
· Distributes all minutes to the club committee members in a timely fashion and prior to the next general committee meeting.
· Maintains a record of all correspondence received and distributed and presents all correspondence to the general committee either prior to or at the general committee meeting.
· Acts as named contact for CTT, BC, N+DCA and any other organisation the club is affiliated to.
· Issues timely notice of AGM to all club members.
· Prepares AGM paper work i.e. minutes of previous year, agenda and proposals.
· Distributes AGM paper work to all members.
· Presents annual general secrectaries report and records the minutes of the AGM.
· Supplies newsletter compiler and webmaster with relevant notices and other information.
· Maintains club rules up to date and notifies members of changes.
Updated version 28/12/13 – NZ1