The time trial season is apon us. Remember all riders need to marshal after their first ride to continue entering.
Please enter dates you are available to marshal on the form HERE.
Marshalling is compulsory for competitors but help from other members is gratefully received.
All A5RCC members are invited to post rides on our calander; follow these instructions please:
Please note the menu structure has been altered. the Forum can now be found under Members once you log in.
You need also to login to see full members menu
Please ensure you use "YOUR NAME - SUBS" as the reference if paying by BACS
- Sort Code: 301883
- Account Number 12127760
If paying by bank transfer, please ensure you use "YOUR NAME - SUBS" as the payment reference; the club’s bank account is as follows:
- Sort Code “30-18-83”
- Account Number “12127760”
I've set out the provisional TT calendar for 2019, you can find under 'Races and Training' tab. Last season was pretty low participation and marshals were hard to find, there's quite a few changes for the coming season to try to encourage more riders and to ease the burden for helpers:
- all events are either 5 miles or 10 miles
- a majority of the 10mile events will run on a new out-and-back course from Salcey Forest to Wootton
- for May to Aug, the first week of the month will be a shared event with Wootton Tri club
- there's also 3 weeks where we share the running with 45 Road Club on their Salcey-Quinton course
- a couple of the 10mile events will have an option to ride as 5mile
- as encouragement for less committed testers there's a non-aero event, road bikes only and no pointy hats ...
There's a couple of approval stages before the calendar is fixed, but hopefully there won't be any changes.