Results for tonight’s 25 mile TT are as follows:
1. VJ Pratley A5 Rangers 17 1:12’53
2. Murray Kirton A5 Rangers 74 1:16’47
3. Pete Trotman A5 Rangers 61 1:07’40
4. James Beechey A5 Rangers 25 1:05’53
5. Ian Martin A5 Rangers 39 1:09’21
ITEM PROMOTED TO KEEP MURRAY ON TOP - THIS WEEK'S RACE REPORT BENEATH
Murray receiving his National 25 mile TT Champs award
A5R CMM Race report:
1) All TTs proceeding normally
1a) British Cycling Race Points Enrico 16; Andy S: 1
1b Murray has won National 25 mile TT Champs Sunday 02-08-2015 for his age category (70-74yrs.). Congrats to Murray.
2) It has been suggested that we enter a mixed team for Silverstone 9 Up next year. I propose that we do so if enough people sign up on the basis that the team trains together. The object will be fun and synchronisation rather than speed. I also propose we enter the regular team as before and that both be subsidised by club a tenner a person.
3) There has been a proposal to change the route of the hilly 15 mile. The following route has been suggested by Martin and seems to be the one Steve is already planning to use so I intend to go with that option unless instructed by the CMM otherwise.