I've set out the provisional TT calendar for 2019, you can find under 'Races and Training' tab. Last season was pretty low participation and marshals were hard to find, there's quite a few changes for the coming season to try to encourage more riders and to ease the burden for helpers:
- all events are either 5 miles or 10 miles
- a majority of the 10mile events will run on a new out-and-back course from Salcey Forest to Wootton
- for May to Aug, the first week of the month will be a shared event with Wootton Tri club
- there's also 3 weeks where we share the running with 45 Road Club on their Salcey-Quinton course
- a couple of the 10mile events will have an option to ride as 5mile
- as encouragement for less committed testers there's a non-aero event, road bikes only and no pointy hats ...
There's a couple of approval stages before the calendar is fixed, but hopefully there won't be any changes.